(navigation image)
Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Children's Library | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Additional Collections
Search: Advanced Search
Anonymous User (login or join us)
Upload

View the book

item image

(~250 pg)Read Online
(11.0 M)PDF
(9.2 M)B/W PDF
(~250 pg)EPUB
(~250 pg)Kindle
(~250 pg)Daisy
(471.6 K)Full Text
(5.2 M)DjVu


All Files: HTTPS

Help reading texts

Resources

Bookmark

A Sumerian Palace and the "A" cemetery at Kish, Mesopotamia (1929)



fullscreen
Author: Mackay, Ernest John Henry, 1880-1943; Field Museum-Oxford University Joint Expedition; Field Museum of Natural History; Langdon, Stephen, 1876-1937, contributor, Professor of Assyriology, Jesus College, Oxford; Laufer, Berthold, 1874-1934, ed. Curator of Anthropology
Volume: Fieldiana Anthropology Memoirs v.1, no.2
Subject: Iraq -- Antiquities; Kish
Publisher: Chicago [Ill.] : Field Museum Press
Possible copyright status: In copyright. Digitized with permission of the Field Museum of Chicago. Contact dcc@library.uiuc.edu for information. Contact dcc@library.uiuc.edu for information.
Language: English
Call number: 5417441
Digitizing sponsor: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Book contributor: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Collection: biodiversity
Notes: foldout

Full catalog record: MARCXML

[Open Library icon]This book has an editable web page on Open Library.
[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

List of plates -- Preface / Stephen Langdon -- Introduction -- Topography of Kish and Harsagkalamma -- I. Sumerian Palace at Mound "A," Kish -- II. The "A" Cemetery, Kish (continued): Graves -- Pottery -- Tools and weapons -- Household and toilet articles -- Personal ornaments -- Cylinder seals -- Stone vessels -- Miscellaneous objects of uncertain date from Mound "A" -- Notes

Fieldiana, Anthropology Memoirs, Vol. 1, No. 2

The Field Museum Library

Today's Field Museum of Natural History (1909-1943, 1966-) began as the Field Columbian Museum (1895-1909) and changed its name to Chicago Natural History Museum from 1943-1966


Be the first to write a review
Downloaded 2,616 times
Reviews

Selected metadata

Scanningcenter: il
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: sumerianpalaceac12mack
Ppi: 400
Camera: Canon 5D
Operator: scanner-micheal-greenlee@...
Scanner: scribe2.il.archive.org
Scandate: 20080617224233
Imagecount: 250
Foldoutcount: 1
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/sumerianpalaceac12mack
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t02z1br3w